Due to Covid-19 health and safety concerns, our 2020 concert season has been cancelled. We are looking forward to performing in 2021.
"Be Our Guest for Disney"
- Friday, May 14, 2021 – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 15, 2021 – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 16, 2021 – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 17, 2021 – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 18, 2021 – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 19, 2021 – 2:30 p.m.
"Bells of Christmas"
- Friday, December 10, 2021 – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 11, 2021 – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 12, 2021 – 2:30 p.m.
General Admission $5.00 (no refunds)
- For tickets call Jill Nighswonger (562) 900-7836 or Jane Minikus (562) 865-8622
- Membership info: Jill Nighswonger (562) 900-7836
- All concerts are performed at the William & Jane Bristol Civic Auditorium
- Doors open approx. 30-60 minutes before showtime.
The Bellflower Civic Chorus is a mixed voice chorus of singers and music lovers. We currently have 40 performing members singing the American Standards, Broadway Show Tunes, and Classical Pop songs from the 1920's to present day. Rehearsals are Tuesday evenings, 6:00 - 8:00 PM at Simms Park in Bellflower. Public performances are given as a three-day concert at the Bellflower Civic Auditorium on a Friday through Sunday weekend in May, September, and December. Anyone who enjoys singing and can make the weekly practices is invited to join us.
To create and maintain a musical organization that will give to the city of Bellflower lasting relationships with its people through its contributions to the fine arts program. To cooperate with other approved organizations seeking to advance the objectives of the BCC.
The Bellflower Civic Chorus is under the umbrella of the City of Bellflower. It was founded by Alice Brindle and Bill Jones in 1965. The BCC has provided the community with a musical organization that gives to the city of Bellflower lasting relationships with its people through its contributions to the fine arts program.
2020 BCC Executive Board:
- Jill Nighswonger, President
- Carol Gamez, Vice President
- Carolyn Mercurio, Secretary
- Aylene Brady, Treasurer
- Ioana Gocan, Business Manager
- Producer: Richard Hinojosa
- Director: Joshua Beall
- Co-director: Jackie Beery