Yard Sale Permit
When signing up for a Yard Sale Permit you must:
- Confirm property owner consent where the yard sale is going to take place.
- Complete a Yard Sale Permit Application.
Listed below are regulations governing Yard Sales in the City of Bellflower:
- No more than two (2) permits shall be issued in any calendar year per property/parcel.
- Each permit shall only be valid for two (2) consecutive days.
- Personal property offered for sale can only be displayed on property lot between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. during each day the sale is permitted.
- No more than two (2) temporary signs may be posted on the lot where the sale is taking place. Each sign cannot be more than six (6) square feet in size. Signs may be posted only on the days of the sale and must be removed immediately after the sale.
- Signs cannot be posted on telephone poles, trees, public property or public right-of-ways. A sign removal fee may be levied for signs posted in violation of this requirement.
- If the property is a condominium, then items for sale must be displayed on private property unless approval is obtained from the HOA or property manager to display items for sale on common owned area.
Permits are five dollars ($5.00) per day.
Yard Sales Permit - Weekend of September 17- 19, 2021