HOME-ARP Needs & Gaps Analysis Survey
ACCESS THE SURVEY HERE: https://bit.ly/Bellflower_HOMEARP
- Homeless: As defined in section 103(a) of the McKinney Vento Homeless Assistance Act U.S.C. 11302(a);
- At risk of homelessness: As defined in section 401(1) of the McKinney Vento Homeless Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 11360(1));
- Fleeing or attempting to flee, domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, stalking, or human trafficking;
- Other populations where providing support services or assistance under section 212(a) of the Act (42 U.S.C. 12742(a)) would prevent the family’s homelessness or would serve those with the greatest risk of housing instability;
- Veterans and families that include a veteran family member that meet one of the previous criteria.