Bristol Civic Auditorium
16600 Civic Center Dr.
Bellflower, CA 90706
(562) 804-1424 ext. 2212 or 2266
Monday – Thursday 10AM – 4PM
The William and Jane Bristol Civic Auditorium is a fully staffed community theater located inside Bellflower City Hall. Dedicated in 1985, the auditorium showcases music, theater, school and community events, awards programs and more. The auditorium is available to rent for private, commercial, and community events. Please call or come in during office hours to obtain more information or to schedule a tour.
Facility and Technical Specifications:
- 340 seats
- 24-foot x 34-foot stage
- Green room (additional fee applies)
- Men’s and women’s dressing rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Seating Area
- Indoor and Outdoor Box Office
- Theatrical Lighting and Sound Systems
For more information, please visit the William and Jane Bristol Civic Auditorium website.